TWILIGHT BEACH POLO
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“T’s and C’s”) govern all tickets purchased to the Twilight Beach Polo 2019 Event (“The Event”) which includes all marquee package tickets. The T’s & C’s will be printed in an abbreviated form on the tickets and in the case of any conflict between these T’s & C’s and the abbreviated form, these T’s & C’s will prevail. The seller of the Event is Idiom Events (“The Seller”).
- The sale of any ticket is final and non-refundable except as outlined in condition 6 of these T’s & C’s. The Sellers reserve the right to not replace or accept any ticket that is lost, stolen, forgotten, damaged, defaced or tampered with.
- It’s important to note that Polo is a dangerous sport and accidents can happen. There is a risk of an accident causing injury, death or property damage or economic loss.
- The Ticket Holder assumes all risk associated with or incidental to attendance at the Event (which also includes assuming the risk of participation in any event activities such as sponsor activations) and provides the following release to The Seller and all other people involved in the conduct, promotion and organization of the Event including sponsors, competitors, staff and the venue operators (“The Released Parties”) (all Released Parties to include where relevant all directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors and affiliated companies and their respective personnel). To the extent permitted by law, I waive all rights, claims, action which I have nor or in the future and release the Released Parties from any personal injury, death (including wrongful death), property damage or loss of any nature whatsoever sustained by me as a result of my attendance at the Event with the exception of any gross negligence of the Released Parties and I will indemnify and keep Indemnified the Released Parties in respect of any legal liability they may have (whether under tort, statute, contract, negligence, equity or otherwise) to any third party which arises from or out of my attendance at the Event or my involvement or participation in any event activities).
- The Seller reserves the right to change the format and content of the Event and will not be liable to any Ticket Holder for any loss or damage (including indirect or consequential damage) suffered as a result or arising from or in any way connected to cancellation, postponement or change to the Event.
- Subject to condition 6 below, payments made to the Sellers for tickets will not be refunded under any circumstances. For example refunds will not be issued for the non-appearance of a player, a variation or cancellation of part of the program or activities, adverse weather or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of the Sellers.
- The Seller will refund payments made by Ticket Holders for Tickets only if the entire Event is cancelled and cannot be rescheduled or replaced with an alternative offering.
- Nothing in these T’s & C’s affects Ticket Holders rights under the Schedule 2 to the Competition Act, 2010 (Cth) or similar legislation regarding consumer guarantees, implied conditions and warranties to the extent that such consumer guarantees, implied conditions or warranties cannot be excluded by law.
- Marquee Facilities and/or tickets to the Event must not, without the prior written consent of the Seller, be offered for resale, resold or packaged or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes or to enhance the demand for other goods or services.
- Corporate signage permitted to be located outside a non-sponsor marquee is restricted to the front fence identification sign supplied in the package by the Seller.
- Twilight Beach Polo is an over 18 event. Children are not permitted in the event precinct and attendees will be requested to show valid photo ID.
- The Seller retains the right to refuse entry or access to the venue and eject patrons at any time.
- Underage drinkers, excessive drinkers, illegal drug users or patrons displaying antisocial behavior may be ejected or dealt with by event security and/or police.
- Purchasers of marquee packages are required to use the Seller appointed official suppliers. Dann Event Hire is the Event’s exclusive on-site hiring company and no other hiring company will be permitted on-site. Tommy Collins by Atlantic Group are the preferred Event caterers and no other unauthorised caterer will be permitted on-site. Guardia is the Event’s exclusive on-site security company and no other security company will be permitted on-site.
- The following items cannot be brought into the Event without prior written consent from the Seller – eskys, cutlery, sharp knives, glassware, alcoholic beverages, tents, tables or market/cafe umbrellas. Ticket holders and their property may be inspected for prohibited items on entry or during the event. Tickets holders found with prohibited items may be refused entry, ejected or have those items confiscated. Confiscated items will be donated to charity and will not be returned, replaced or reimbursed.
- The Event site is an area of TOTAL FIRE BAN. Patron’s detected using flame including bbq’s, fires or gas bottles may be fined by the Fire Authorities and will be ejected from the Event.
- Ticket holders attending the Event acknowledge that their name, image and likeness is likely to be photographed or recorded in a number of media not limited to video, audio and still recording (“Images”) and agrees that perpetual use may be made, free of charge of Images and waives on an irrevocable basis all rights to object to such recording, printing and broadcasting of Images in any media and grants a royalty free license to The Sellers to use the Ticket holder’s image and likeness in relation to any marketing and advertising materials, in any live or recorded television or other media or in any form of reproduction associated in whole or part of the Event.
- Dogs and other pets are not permitted in or on the St Kilda West Beach polo event precinct.